Girls Spring 2022 Travel - Grades 5 through 8
The fee for 5th-8th grade Travel season is $495 if you register by 2/8. ($100 late fee for all registrations after 2/8) There will be a $10 per player Facility Fee added to each player registration.
SPRING PROGRAM EVALUATIONS: 2022 Girl's tryouts are scheduled for the week of March 7th - March 13th. Each grade will have 2 tryout times and attendance is mandatory. These evaluations are held to determine team placements. Tryout times will be updated and sent out in early Feb. We hope to have 2 teams per grade (A and a B team) but may have to combine some grades based on registration numbers.
Registration closes 2/22. Please register early to aid in our planning.
Direct Link to Register: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:313141
- Each girl needs a stick, goggles, mouthguard and cleats.
- US Lacrosse number - you must register with US Lacrosse, the WLA doe not include US Lacrosse memberships within our program fees.
- Uniforms will be purchased directly by parents in 2022. If you purchased a uniform last year, you may re-use this uniform for 2022, or you can purchase a new one. IF you are new to the program a number will be assigned to you. If you are a returning player and need a new uniform please keep the same number.
Link to uniform order: https://wlagirlsuniforms2022.itemorder.com/
- if your daughter is interested in trying goalie we can lend you some gear for the season.
PRACTICE SCHEDULE FOR 2022:
- Season will begin late March/early April (weather dependent). Season ends early June. Each team will get 2-3 practices each week and we try to schedule at least 1 game each weekend. Practice schedules will be finalized after teams are made and coaches assigned.
Thanks everyone, any questions my cell number is below. Please feel free to text/call.
Jim Phelan - WLA